UK Programme Course
Our UK Programme
Would you like to work in the United Kingdom or possess the qualifications needed to be eligible to work elsewhere abroad?
If you are starting out as a caregiver and want to work abroad, perhaps in the United Kingdom, then you have come to the right place!
You will first complete the main caregiving course from the previous page, The Caregiving Course. Thereafter, you will complete an additional number of units as part of the programme.
The package is divided in two parts. Part 1, the caregiving course, and part 2, the additional units. Part 1 and part 2 can, however, be taken concurrently. This package includes all the skills that you need to apply for a position in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or any other Western nation and will guide you through the process as you transition from a beginner to a qualified professional. This offer is available for a limited time and classes are filling up quickly with limited slots available.
*Note: These are Certified and Internationally Accredited Certificates, which license you to operate as a caregiver.
It does not matter where in the course you begin. There is not necessarily a beginning or an end. All the units and modules are taught on a rotating timetable, meaning that no matter where and when you begin, you will cover all the content.
UK Programme Curriculum
PLEASE NOTE : You need to register for the caregiving course as well if you would like to enrol for the UK Programme. This is because the caregiving course covers all the basic yet essential and comprehensive concepts of substantial health care.
Course Fee: R30,000
- Your course fee is R30,000.
- You have the option to pay in 6 instalments of R5,000 each. You will receive 5 modules per instalment and 2 for the last instalment, totalling 27 modules and corresponding certificates. Each time you pay an instalment of R5000, you will receive a bundle of 5 modules (2 for the final instalment).
- You may also pay by cash or card at the college. If you pay the full amount of R30,000 upfront in cash, then you earn a 10% discount! This means that you only pay R27,000.
Course Duration: 6 Months
- Apply Now
- Mechanical Lift Use and Safety
- Special communication needs
- Client-centred care
- Maintaining your client’s dignity
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Basic nutrition and hydration
- Fluid and electrolytes
- Mental Illness
- Clients who have intellectual disabilities
- Understanding neglect
- Understanding abuse
- First aid
- Standard precautions
- Handling Biomedical Waste
- Infection control update
- Understanding pain management
- Understanding common medications
- Fire prevention and safety
- Professionalism and work ethic
- Bill of rights
- Vital signs
- End of life
- 27 Courses
- Apply Now
In-class training that covers all the theory and practical concepts
2 caregiving certificates, 10 nursing certificates and 27 additional certificates
Letter of recommendation and transcript of records once the course has been completed and all the assessments passed successfully( these documents are required by every employer
International licence to practise caregiving
Assistance with the process of finding employment abroad